Gyles Quay Caravan Park is situated beneath the Slieve Foy Mountains and overlooking Dundalk Bay.
Set in the Cooley Peninsula in one of the most attractive and un spoilt areas of the North
East of Ireland. It has a clean and safe beach with access from the site to the beach.
We have 20 touring pitches & three Glamping Pods for 2018 and the prices are as follows:
- Tent: €17 per night small tent
- Touring caravan and camper vans: €26 per night – no extra charge per person
- Glamping pods: €70 per night – 2 night minimum stay – each pod sleeps 4 people
- Extra costs include €2 per shower token and €4 for electricity per night.
- Caravan Rental – 7 Nights for €350.00
Facilities on site include:
- Children’s playground
- Tennis Court
- Football Pitch (5 a side)
- Take Away
- Bar on site with Live Entertainment weekly
- Bar food served at weekends
- Washing machines
- Campers kitchens